Friday, December 5, 2014

Quick Update

So this is going to be a very brief post because I have like a million finals, but wanted to let you guys know what's been up.

The reason I've posted nothing is that I've been really sick (since about Sunday) and only now have begun to feel better and catch up on my schoolwork.

Today, after I finish lots of homework, I am headed to the Louvre and then Ice Skating. So that should be cool.

I got sick on Sunday, but on Saturday, I had a blast. We went to Champagne and to Reims where Joan of Arc brought Charles VII to crowned king. The surrounding town was really neat too. And there was even a Christmas Market! It reminded me of the Elves Fair, to be honest, but I enjoyed it.
Last Friday I didn't do much. I was exhausted from the week.

Tomorrow we are headed to Belgium and hopefully next Friday I will be able to update this blog more fully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment