Sunday, February 10, 2019

A blast from the past/update

My life, of late, in short, has been chaos. As such, my creativity has taken a toll. And, even though I have moved up to Northern California, other than that, I haven't really traveled much. The last trip I took solo was back to my Alma Matter in May and to Mills college earlier that same month. And before that, it was in October of 2017, when I made my way to New Mexico with a brave friend. Obviously, I'm dying to get back out there and see some new things, but right now isn't the time. So, I thought instead I'd take a step back and go back to where, in many ways, it all started: my trip to the Amazon in Peru, in the summer of 2010, nearly ten years ago now. For now, I'm just going to be typing directly from my journal, but I hope in future to dig up some old photos for you guys. Hope you enjoy this blast from the past and a close look at one of the most beautiful places in the world,
~ Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment