Sunday, February 10, 2019

Peru Journal Entry #3 DAY ONE

07/16/10
Day One

Way, Way, Way, Way! Not enough air. 
I could learn to hate airports.
Also dislike time change. GAH! 
Spent until 3:20 on AA Airlines = meditative
Got lost in D terminal. 
Jo - Anne (my first impression came when she said "so the lost is found!") rescued me. 
So far, I like her. 
Super down to earth. 
Nice. 
Spent 8 hours in the (Florida Time!) in the Airport. (And counting!) 
So far I like (or have spoken with)
  • Teresa, Lorilay 
  • Cassidy, Ashley
  • Kyrene
  • Tayla
  • Caitlyn
  • Meline, Jamie
  • _____________
From
San Diego
Maryland
Michigan
________
Alaska
________
________

Tempted to buy things. 
Bought dinner so far. $5 for a Bacon Cheeseburger and drink (sprite & pink lemonade.)

Plane delayed (as Jo Anne reminded us.)
Hour/2 hours

GAH!!! AIR!!!

I can't believe I'm not freaking out. 

YAY!! 

~ Emery

P.S SMILED at a (black) woman standing in a subway line. 

P.S.S 

Watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid and read body language book on LAX -- Florida flight. 

Got free headphones from stewardess to keep when I changed seats to help an old guy and his wife sit together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment