Saturday, February 7, 2015

English University.

Due to Othello, I got to bed very late on Thursday. I had to turn something in and I stayed up until about 12:30 am finishing. This was a shame because Friday was an early start -- be on the Metro at 8:30 am to go and enroll in an UK University. It was waaaay too early for my liking (I may be a morning person in the sense that my body will happily wake up at that time, but I don't like getting up early if I can help it. It's better than late night though) but I figured that it was worth it.
Getting registered took a while but once we were shown around campus, it was worth it. In a lot of ways, it seemed like my dream school. It was so big, open and friendly. And we even got goodie bags with a sweatshirt, pen, highlighter and various handbooks, plus a magazine for international students. Very cool. It was really neat to look around. We had a tour given to us by the assistant director of international programs. He was young and very nice. The campus was amazing. There was so many places to eat and a library that we are able to access. Everyone we ran into was so nice. There was a student who was trading cupcakes for you writing on this big piece of paper what made you happy. I wrote books, of course, and had my cupcake. It was, of course, delicious. We'll see what the class is like but I really loved it there and have high hopes for the place --

Until next time (aka, when I have something interesting to write about)

~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment