Sunday, February 15, 2015

First Day of Classes

My first day of classes wound up being FANTASTIC, if rather stressful.
I woke up at 6:30, because I concerned that I would get lost and I also needed to talk to the teacher (they aren't called profs here, or rarely) and so I arrived on the campus at 8:30 (class started at nine). There was no one there. I meandered around the halls for a while until the students began to file in and then briefly spoke with the teacher (she turned out to be a guest speaker but she was very helpful) and yada yada yada. The class itself -- psychology -- was very interesting. It was on how the mind retains information and was relating that to forensic psychology and how eyewitnesses should be questioned. This went on for about 2 hours and then we had a two hour lab after that in which we practiced the different types of interviews.
I grabbed lunch and then headed to my London Stage class. There were only 3 of us and the prof. He was very cool and wanted us to talk about ourselves, our school, and our stage experience. At the end of the two hour class, I had the Acting Shakespeare class, which I hadn't dropped yet. The professor didn't show though, so the four of us just sat around talking for an hour. That was nice. We discussed creative writing and english. After that, one of my flatmates and I decided we needed to go grocery shopping and so we did so. In the end we decided to buy a pizza and split it for dinner. We chatted for a while and sipped cherry cokes and then parted ways.
That's all for now --
Until next time!
~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment